toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

169. An instruction manual when you sell a puppy?

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore

"Over a month, still not toilet-trained," the owner spoke to me. I referred him to my web blog of over 150 cases of Singaporeans toilet-training their puppies. But he was Mandarin speaking. So, not much motivation to plough through 150 cases.



How to resolve his problem? An instruction manual in Chinese will be best. Pet shops in Singapore seldom if ever sell Chinese pet books. How about sourcing in Taiwan?
Will the instructions be relevant?

I asked him to get friends to translate the articles for him.
In his case, he should confine the puppy inside the kitchen when let out. He still has to spend time to train. How to do it? It is easier for me to explain to him in English but since it is like a duck talking to a goose, I did not do it. Perhaps, an instruction manual in Mandarin will be effective.

If I am selling puppies, it will be good to have such instruction manuals. They create excellent good will and make the clients come back to me. The problem is in the writing and research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home