toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

458. Still not toilet-trained by 1 month - Too much freedom

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore

"Is there somebody at home?" I asked the young man who came for the 2nd vaccination. He said that his black Maltese X puppy purchased one month ago still peed and pooped everywhere in his apartment while his previous dog a S$2,500 Shiba Inu puppy was paper trained in 2 days.

"No, I live alone," he said. "I let the puppy and an older dog run free in the apartment."

The Shiba Inu puppy had one problem. He chewed the marble table.

"I had to sell him," the young man said. "I advertise on e-fair.com.sg". A couple bought him for $500. The dog was rare and was around one year old."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home