toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Thursday, November 10, 2005

143. TWO PUPS. Chihuahua & Jack Russell all out-pooping each other

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore

The young man in the silver Mercedes 240 covered his face with 2 hands. He recalled having 2 3-month-old pups, a Chihuahua and a Jack Russell confined in the bathroom to give them more space, "My wife and I dread going home. The floor is full of pieces of poop and drops of urine. Even the walls are soiled."

"Don't you put newspapers on the floor?" I asked.
"The papers were shred to pieces," he rubbed his thumb and forefinger to show how small these pieces were.

I could not believe him.

"I observed them when I was home and they compete with each other to mark the floor. A bit of poop here. The other pup peed there. And so it went all the whole day"

I still find it hard to believe he had two pups who were like gun fighters shooting each other out at the O.K. Ranch.

I was at the countryside pet shop vaccinating pups on this fine November morning. The 10 a.m sunlight was best for photography. So, I took pictures of one pup in its wire crate and extension fencing in Case 142 and had asked how he was toilet-training 2 chihuahuas he had just bought.

Did not expect such horror stories.

"What did you do to resolve the competition?" I asked. At night, both pups slept together like the best of friends.

He gave the Jack Russell to his brother. The Jack Russell behaved and was paper-trained. The Chihuahua also behaved too.

What an unbelieveable but true story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home