toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

231. Pee Pan with BBQ Grill?

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore



The evening sunshine was there. I rushed to the pet shop to buy the pee pan to take a picture. The storm clouds covered the sun. It was too late. The Golden Retriever puppy was placed on the pee pan, but there was no bright sunlight.

I took some pictures. Left the shop with the pee pan in my car boot. Suddenly, a shaft of evening sunlight burst through the thick dark grey clouds. I jammed on my brakes to u-turn back to the pet shop to borrow the puppy for picture taking. There was no immediate u-turn. By the time, I turned at the official u-turn, the dark clouds had blanketed the sun.



The pet shop girl asked the part-timer, a short girl waiting for her "O" level results to bring the puppy for picture taking. Several drops of rain fell. Took 2 pictures. No bright sunlight. No good. I asked the girl to keep the puppy.

I have to make do what I took.

"Now, what do you describe this product?" I asked the pet shop girl.

"Pee pan," she said.

"But there is a metallic thing for the puppy to stand and pee or poop", I said. "So, it is not a pee pan alone. Check your product invoice."

She took out the invoice. It stated "Pee pan."

How do I describe the parallel metallic contraption?

The pet shop girl laughed, "Barbecue grill."

OK, I will call it Pee Pan with Grill. This is one of the products used in toilet training of the Singapore puppy. I used to call it platform wire flooring + pee tray in previous postings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home