toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Friday, August 11, 2006

370. Urine marking every tree and lamp post

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore

One suggestion from a dog owner was NOT to permit the male dog a chance to lift his leg and urine-mark outside the house. In that way, he will not urine-mark inside the apartment. He swears he is successful in this way.



Obviously, with domestic helpers exercising the dog, this male behaviour is hard to prevent as in the picture taken the 2nd day after Singapore's National Day. I had sent my car for servicing nearby. It was a very nice morning. By the time I whip out my camera, the domestic helpers were gone. But I took 3 one snap shots fast. One later revealed urine marking by the Border Collie. He needed to do it fast as the walking was brisk. No time to linger and smell the roses (in this case, the tree trunk)?

1 Comments:

Blogger June_Tan said...

not true. my dog doesn't lift up his legs. He pees on all four legs. But he can pee and walk at th same time.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home