toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Friday, June 15, 2007

447. Spare bedroom for the puppy

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore

The owner of the Corgi was kind enough to e-mail me a picture of the puppy's bedroom. There is a baby-gate.

"He does not pee on the newspapers," the owner said.

Most likely reasons are the newspapers are soiled and the puppy prefer not to dirty his own paws. Change newspapers frequently but this is not possible if the owner is working.

I suggested halving the room area, neutralise the urine smell with white vinegar and water.

A better idea will be to use the grating method as the puppy had been in the pet shop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i puppy train all of my puppies in
my spare room or my computer room
with news paper and it does work
once they have had their third vaccine then they start to learn to go outside I do this alot as I raise dachshunds and they do not go to the kennel house until they are a year old so the can learn some good socialiazation and how to get along with other dogs.BUT YES PAPER TRAING DOES WORK

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home