toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

417. Two weeks to paper-train if confined

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore

The fair woman in her forties said, "Paper trained in 2 weeks."

"How you do it?" I wanted to confirm the 2-week success remark I had heard from the pet shop operator and a breeder.

"Just do not let the puppy out of the playpen for 2 weeks."

"Who advised you?" I asked.

"A pet shop operator at Thomson Road. I bought the puppy from the pet shop," she said. This was a different pet shop operator.

Mark R, another dog trainer just told me today that 2 weeks would be the minimum time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home