toilet training, house training puppies

Community education supported by www.toapayohvets.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Thursday, June 29, 2006

336. The Boxer ran wild at Singapore Airport

Toilet Training Your First Puppy in Singapore

"When the cargo door was opened, the Boxer was standing on top of the coffin. He bite the airline staff and jumped off. He ran all over the Singapore airport," the dog owner told me.

"Really?" I asked. He had said that IATA (the aircraft controlling body) had ruled that no dog should be kept in the same cargo area as dead people. But somebody did not know the rules.

"Was it reported in the Straits Times?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I was present and I saw the whole incident."

"What happened to the dog?"

"The fire department tranquilised him. The airline was sued."

Why did IATA make such a ruling? He said it was for a reason. Maybe, the dog's acute sense of smell of the dead had made his escape from his cage and the ruling was to ensure that this did not happen.

I don't know whether to believe him or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home